We help you to choose the perfect vehicle for you
Find all the features, specifications, pricing and many more of your favourite vehicle.Check Vehicle Information
Know the on-road price of any vehicle within 10 seconds and compare it with other vehicles to make an informed decision.Check On Road Price
Token Amount is the booking amount or commitment amount that a buyer pays on Droom’s online platform to commit for a transaction. It is 2% - 3% of the final selling price paid via Droom and the remaining 97% - 98% is paid directly to the seller, depending upon the type of category, during transaction closure. Token Amount is fully (100%) refundable and covered under Droom’s Buyer Protection if the transaction does not close.
To know more click Token Amount by category
For Example, if you buy a Car for ₹3,00,000 and Pay ₹7,500 (2.5% of Selling Price) as Token Amount, then buyer pays the remaining 97.5% at the time of transaction closure.