We help you to choose the perfect vehicle for you
Find all the features, specifications, pricing and many more of your favourite vehicle.Check Vehicle Information
Know the on-road price of any vehicle within 10 seconds and compare it with other vehicles to make an informed decision.Check On Road Price
Droom is India’s only marketplace for automobiles that means we are the only online platform which enables end to end transactions. In order to enable end to end transaction buyer pays 2% token amount (may vary as per category) on Droom’s platform and rest 98% to seller.
Token Amount is 2% - 3% of the final selling price paid via Droom and the remaining 97% - 98% is paid directly to the seller, depending upon the type of category, during transaction closure. Token Amount is fully (100%) refundable and covered under Droom’s Buyer Protection if the transaction does not close.
Buy Now: It is the total selling price for a service which buyer pays in full while placing an order on Droom’s online platform.
|Token Amount||Buy Now|
|Vintage Two Wheeler||3.50%||N/A|
|Rides on Wheels||2.50%||N/A|
|Fun Rides & Rentals||N/A||100%|
|Bike Tours Rentals||N/A||100%|
* Services - if Selling Price <= 20,000, token amount = selling price, for selling price > 20,000, 20% is taken as token amount.