We help you to choose the perfect vehicle for you
Find all the features, specifications, pricing and many more of your favourite vehicle.Check Vehicle Information
Know the on-road price of any vehicle within 10 seconds and compare it with other vehicles to make an informed decision.Check On Road Price
Technician Name :Ninja
Technician Contact :Not Availaible
Commitment Fee (Token Amount) is the booking amount or commitment amount paid by a buyer on Droom's online platform to commit for a listing. The final selling price of a listing combines token amount and final value payment. Commitment Fee (Token Amount) is what buyer pays via Droom to commit for a transaction that is adjusted in selling price during transaction closure and final value payment is paid directly to the seller. It is refundable and covered under buyer protection if the transaction does not complete.
To know more click Token Amount By Category
For example, if buyer buys a car for 3,00,000/-, then buyer will pay ₹7,500/- (2.5% of selling price) as Commitment Fee (Token Amount). The remaining 97.5% will be paid to the seller at the time of transaction closure.