GM Dealers Agree to Transition Package

The dealers accepted the company’s ‘Transition Assistance Package’.
  • Published On: 16/08/17
  • Views
  • 0 Comments
  • Likes
  • 1 min read
GM dealers agree to transition package

GM India president and managing director, Kaher Kazem, said, “A majority of dealer partners have already accepted GM India’s Transition Assistance Package. And we are also continuing to work with our dealer partners to sustain an appropriate service and repair network for Chevrolet customers in India.”

The compensation package isn’t the same for each dealer and depends on factors such as period of association with the brand, liquidation of inventories, future support, etc. The company has claimed that 96 percent of its 140 dealers will take the compensation package while the remaining 4 percent are still negotiating terms with GM.  

The company will continue to honour all warranties, provide aftersales support and will its customer support centre will remain open. GM India’s Talegaon plant now only focuses on exports. On June 26, this year, the company started exporting the Beat sedan to Latin America from India.

Related Stories

Skoda India Teases New Compact SUV

Skoda India Teases New Sub-4 Metre Compact SUV; To Launch in 2025

The SUV will be based on the MQB A0 IN platform, which also manufactures the Skoda Slavia and Kushaq. ...

  • Published On: 27/02/24
  • 0 Views
  • 2 min read
2024 Hyundai i20 N Line Facelift Unveiled

2024 Hyundai i20 N Line Facelift Unveiled; India Launch Expected Soon

Hyundai is offering the new i20 N Line in four new exterior color schemes: Meta Blue Pearl, Lumen Grey Pearl, Lucid Lime Metalli ...

  • Published On: 26/02/24
  • 0 Views
  • 2 min read

Author Droom

  • Published On: 16/08/17
  • Views
  • 0 Comments
  • Likes
  • 2 min read

Discover Your Dream Vehicle

Eg: Maruti Suzuki Alto VXI
Eg: Bajaj Pulsar 150
Eg: Honda Activa