New Toyota Platinum Etios Cars

Filters

Reset All

Condition

Category

  • 50 Km
  • 100 Km
  • 250 Km
  • 500 Km
Suggestions
All Brands

    No results found

    Please remove one or more applied filters OR check the keyword spelling

    Having trouble in searching for your vehicle?

    Share your requirement with us, and let us find the Best Vehicle for you!
    Create Requirement

    Your Recent
    Searches

      Explore Similar Options

      Toyota Platinum Etios

      Toyota is a Japanese car manufacturing company known for manufacturing commuter cars worldwide. The company was established in the year 1937 as a spin-off venture by Kiichiro Toyoda after he separated his company from Toyota Industries which belonged to his father. Currently, the company is the largest manufacturer of cars worldwide with the German manufacturer Volkswagen as the second-largest.

       

      Toyota entered the Indian market in the year 1997 as a joint venture with the Kirloskar Group. The venture was majorly owned by Toyota motors with 89% stakes, and the rest 11% is owned by the Kirloskar Group. With an aim to boost the automobile development in the country, the companies established the ‘Toyota Kirloskar Motors’. It was with their first car (an SUV) Qualis the company gained fame and recognition in India. In due course of time, the company has established a reputable position in the market and is a leading seller with cars like the Toyota Platinum Etios.

       

      The Toyota Platinum Etios has an alluring design with a powerful engine that offers seamless performance. Platinum Etios was launched as an upgrade to the Etios, apart from that it was a fierce rival to the other cars in the same domain. Here are some technical features about the Toyota Platinum Etios.

       

      Engine Displacement: 1364 cc

       

      Max. Power: 67.05bhp@3800rpm

       

      Max. Torque: 170Nm@1800-2400rpm

       

      Top Speed: 170 Kmph

       

      Mileage: 23.59 kmpl

       

      Variants:

      The Toyota Platinum Etios is available in the following variants: 1.4 GXD, 1.4 VD, 1.4 VXD, 1.5 GX, 1.5 V and 1.5 VX.

       

      Price:

      Toyota Platinum Etios price according to the ex-showroom valuation amounts upto INR 6.83 - 8.82 Lakh. However, the on-road price may vary.

      Read More
      Submit Email for Latest Offers
      About Droom

      Droom is an AI and data science-driven online platform revolutionizing the Indian automotive market through its suite of AI-driven marketplaces, products, and services. Droom has helped 1.5million+ customers buy, sell, finance, insure vehicles via Droom marketplace.

      For buyers, Droom offers 21st century and finest experience in buying and selling of used and new automobiles with trust, selection, low price, and convenience second to none. Every vehicle sold at Droom goes through a proprietary and technology-driven rigorous 1,100-point inspection and certification for its condition, pricing, and history. Droom offers India’s largest selection of automobiles with over 250k vehicles online in 1,174 cities — both used & new, cars & 2-wheelers, and other vehicles too. Because Droom invests in technology and AI vs. physical dealerships and people heavy operations, the automobiles sold at Droom are cheaper than other options available to the consumers.

      Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Sitemap   Copyright © 2014 - 2024 droom.in