Hyundai Motor India continue to push innovation year and year-round with fascinating results. This year, Auto Expo 2020 played host to a series of Hyundai vehicle showcases and unveilings. One of those was Hyundai's concept electric vehicle that stood out for its combination of a buggy and Jetski. A radical concept in itself, the Hyundai Kite EV was designed by Hyundai Design Centre Europe in partnership with Turin-based design school Istituto Europeo di Design (IED). The Kite EV made its debut at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
Let’ s read the Top 5 things that will make you curious about Hyundai Kite EV :
1. This EV concept is doorless, windowless and roofless measuring a cool 3,745mm in length, 2,235mm in width, and 1,455mm in height.
2. It can be seamlessly converted into a jet ski and used for water adventures.
3. The interior is futuristic where the steering column can be shifted from left to right. The icing on the cake is that you can use your mobile for all in-car integration.
4. Hyundai Kite EV is powered by four brushless motors placed inside the wheels that state its buggy mode and the water-jet turbine directly relates to its jet ski mode.
5. It is fascinating that you can use this vehicle for both land and water but the production isn’t expected anytime soon.
This wasn’t the only stunning showcase by Hyundai at the expo, there were other significant unveilings like Le Fi Rouge, Tucson facelift, and Next Generation Creta. There were huge expectations from Hyundai with rumors of Verna facelift also coming to the autombile extravangza however that wasn't to be so.