Hyundai India had recently revealed the interior design of the next-gen Creta which was earlier showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. Based on the company’s new design theme, ‘Sensuous Sportiness’, 2020 Hyundai Creta comes with four key design elements namely technology, architecture, proportion, and styling. The interior of the next-gen Creta is completely overhauled. The cabin inside takes a radical departure from the ongoing model in terms of upholstery, equipment and comfort features.
1. 2020 Hyundai Creta is expected to share the cabin layout with Kia Seltos. It is all set to come loaded with lots of premium bits and a huge Tesla-like 10.25-inch touch screen infotainment system along with 7-inch MID in the instrument cluster. It also gets a multifunction, flat-bottomed steering wheel.
2. The cabin inside offers an impressive 400-liters of boot space along with a 60:40 split seat option. The front sliding armrest comes with storage space while the rear seat armrest comes with a cup holder.
3. Equipped with modern technology, the new Creta will have BlueLink connected car technology and an eSIM embedded into the infotainment system. It is also expected to offer Full Automatic Temperature Control (FATC) with a cluster ionizer that will help to maintain the cabin temperature and will have a mood change bar.
4. Hyundai has beefed up the feature list of the 2020 Hyundai Creta that includes in-built navigation, 360-degree camera, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, keyless entry along with drive modes and push-button start.
5. 2020 Hyundai Creta is expected to be equipped with 6-airbags in the top-end trim across engines. Side impact protection, dual-air bags, electronic stability control, traction control, and ABS along with EBD will be offered as standard across entire range.
Vyankatesh is currently associated with Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Pvt. Ltd. (MBRDI) as Vice President ...
It will develop electric vehicles at this manufacturing unit with an installed capacity of 300,000 units per annum ...
Tell Us What You Think500 characters left