Hyundai Alcazar was launched in a price range of Rs 16.30-19.99 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom, Delhi)

Hyundai Alcazar has registered 4000+ bookings till now in the Indian market, revealed Mr. Tanuj Garg, Director - Sales & Marketing. The SUV was launched on June 18, 2021 in a price range of Rs 16.30-19.99 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom, Delhi) in the country. Out of the total received bookings, 60 percent are for the 6-seater variants while the remaining 40 percent are for the 7-seater variants. In addition, the confirmed bookings are evenly split between automatic and manual trims. Hyundai Alcazar bookings started a couple of weeks back at a token payment of Rs 25,000 both online and at company dealerships.

Hyundai Alcazar is offered in three trims: Prestige, Platinum and Signature. It is the stretched version of the Creta SUV, albeit with a few cosmetic updates and an extra row of seats. Being based on Hyundai's 'Sensuous Sportiness' global design language, it flaunts a new grille and bumper upfront. The SUV rides on bigger 18-inch alloy wheels as compared to Creta's 17-inch wheels. Some of the notable features in the SUV include a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, wireless charging for front row, 360 degree camera, panoramic sunroof with voice command, Bose Premium Sound System with 8 Speakers, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and BlueLink connected car technology.

Hyundai Alcazar is available with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol variants come with a 2.0L 4-cylinder MPi engine which produces maximum power output of 157 bhp at 6,500 rpm and highest torque value of 191 Nm at 4,500 rpm. The engine is linked with both 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions with fuel efficiency of 14.50kmpl and 14.20kmpl, respectively. On the other hand, the diesel variants are powered by the 1.5L 4-cylinder CRDi motor which dishes out 113 bhp at 4,000 rpm and 250 Nm between 1,500-2,750 rpm. It is also available with the same 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic gearboxes with mileage figures of 20.40kmpl and 18.10kmpl, respectively. All the aforementioned fuel economy figures are ARAI certified.

Read Also: Hyundai Alcazar Launched at Rs 16.30 Lakhs

News You May Like

#1 Mahindra Thar delivered to auto component maker Minda Corporation's C
  • Published On : 2 November 2020
  • 1 min read

The deliveries of the popular off-roader commence with the first vehicle reaching auto component maker Minda Corporation's CEO Aakash Minda in Delhi.

Read More

1,500th Safari Storme for the Indian Army rolls out
  • Published On : 27 August 2018
  • 1 min read

Tata Motors is contracted to supply 3,192 units of the GS800 Safari Storme 4x4 army-spec SUV to the Indian Armed Forces.

Read More