Aston Martin is one of the most iconic car brands in the automobile industry, and as the brand caters to the high-end spenders, it is hard to deny that the cars made by Aston Martin surpass its competitors in terms of performance and looks. Aston Martin was established in the year 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford. Aston Martin supercar models gained worldwide popularity when the Aston Martin DB5 featured in the James Bond movie ‘Goldfinger’. In the current scenario, the brand is famous for its cars that push the limits of innovative technology to another level.
Aston Martin has a diverse car model portfolio which includes models such as Vantage, Grand Tourers, Convertibles, V-8 Engined cars, V-12 Engined cars, Four-door versions and Special Edition. These cars are classified on the basis of their body type and engines; to sum it up each segment is as good as the other.
- Vantage: Vantage cars are admired for their sleek and athletic body with single tone colour for the body paint. The Vantage GT12 is the only car model in this segment that features a multi paint body and perfectly resembles a sports car.
- Grand Tourer: Keeping the long distance transit in mind, Aston Martin has also designed cars that offer comfort and performance in their Grand Tourer segment. This segment mainly focuses on high performance and comfort with high speed. The most remarkable car in this segment is the Aston Martin Vulcan.
- Convertibles: Nothing can match the pleasure of riding in high-speed Aston Martin convertible. With single colour body paint, sleek and roofless body type, the convertibles by Aston Martin is what any car enthusiast may desire.
- V8 Engine: The V8 engines are known for their dominant power on the streets; talk about Aston Martin they have an entire segment of 3 car models that feature the V8 engine. The cars in this Aston Martin segment includes the Vantage V8, the most remarkable thing about the Vantage V8 is that it comes with a race track tested V8 engine.
- V12 Engine: V12 engines are the most formidable engines in the automobile industry; these engines can power the cars to unimaginable speeds. These engines are used in most of their latest car models especially the newly launched Vanquish S.
- Four-Door: Featuring a V12 engine, the Aston Martin Rapide S and Lagonda Taraf are the only four-door cars made by the British car maker. These cars are packed with luxury and power both which makes them different from the other cars.
- Special Editions: These cars are made with a different concept and usually have high prices. The most impressive car in this segment is the Vanquish Zagato.
There are very few Aston Martin supercars in India as the Aston Martin supercar price starts from INR 1.76 crores. While you are planning to buy these cars, you need to check the upcoming Aston Martin supercars which include slimmest yet most powerful car the Aston Martin Valkyrie.